Meeting House Montessori School
- Meeting House Montessori is a preschool and elementary school serving the needs of children between the ages of 2.9-6 and 6-12 years, respectively.
- We offer part day, full day, as well as before and after school care programs.
- The mission of the Meeting House Montessori School is to prepare learning environments for children between the ages of 2.9 and 12 years that will aid in their natural development.
- This includes creating environments where trust, respect, responsibility, community and cooperation can flourish; nurturing the social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs for each child individually; respecting the rights of children as independent beings; providing a place where children are heard and given the opportunity for self-expression; creating challenging and safe environments; and giving each child the tools necessary for him or her to realize his or her full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617)266-0028 10.6 NS-8
- Brookline Grades: PK-8 | 535 students
171 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA 02445
(617)277-2456 9.7 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: Inquire with school | 92 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781)749-3698 5.7 Inquire with school
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.