Meeting House Montessori School
- Meeting House Montessori is a preschool and elementary school serving the needs of children between the ages of 2.9-6 and 6-12 years, respectively.
- We offer part day, full day, as well as before and after school care programs.
- The mission of the Meeting House Montessori School is to prepare learning environments for children between the ages of 2.9 and 12 years that will aid in their natural development.
- This includes creating environments where trust, respect, responsibility, community and cooperation can flourish; nurturing the social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs for each child individually; respecting the rights of children as independent beings; providing a place where children are heard and given the opportunity for self-expression; creating challenging and safe environments; and giving each child the tools necessary for him or her to realize his or her full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617)266-0028 10.6 NS-8
- Hingham Grades: PK-3 | 105 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781)749-3698 5.7 PK-3
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.