- Meeting House Montessori is a preschool and elementary school serving the needs of children between the ages of 2.9-6 and 6-12 years, respectively.
- We offer part day, full day, as well as before and after school care programs.
- The mission of the Meeting House Montessori School is to prepare learning environments for children between the ages of 2.9 and 12 years that will aid in their natural development.
- This includes creating environments where trust, respect, responsibility, community and cooperation can flourish; nurturing the social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs for each child individually; respecting the rights of children as independent beings; providing a place where children are heard and given the opportunity for self-expression; creating challenging and safe environments; and giving each child the tools necessary for him or her to realize his or her full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
1425 Blue Hill Ave
Milton, MA 02186
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
564 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
HolbrookGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
QuincyGrades: NS-6 | 118 students
310 Adams St
Quincy, MA 02169
BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.