West Center Street KinderCare
Our teachers are some of the best teachers in the early childhood field.
Many of them have been with KinderCare for many years and continue to provide exceptional child care to our families.
The children in our center have formed friendships with many of our teachers and enjoy coming to school to learn and play.
Parents feel comfortable dropping their children off and feel confident that their child is receiving the best education and care.
The children learn something new each day and our teachers find a way to make learning fun!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the West Center Street KinderCare! Located in scenic West Bridgewater, our school has provided quality child care for children ages six weeks to 12 years for over fourteen years. We offer a clean, bright, fun-filled environment with a nurturing, highly professional teaching staff. Our award winning curriculum is geared to each and every child's developmental ability with a strong concentration on literacy, math, science, and music. Of utmost importance is communication with our families. We know there are many childcare choices you can make, and we strive to put our families at ease knowing that their child, and yours, will be safe and cared for throughout the day. So, whether your child is six weeks or six years, we will provide the best learning environment to make our school the school of choice in West Bridgewater!
- Keypad to get into the Building, Fenced in Playgrounds and People are Carded if Teachers do not know them, all teachers have CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precausions Training
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pace Childcare Works, Cummunity care for Kids, and ChildCare Choices of Boston MABJ-PACE MAAG-Child Care Choices
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for West Center Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for West Center Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Center Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.