- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,157
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform top, khaki/black bottoms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chapel Band, Chess Club, Choir Club, Green Team, Jazz Band, National Honors Society, Prefect Council, Sound Team, Student Ambassador Program, Theatrical Productions, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- EVERY STUDENT IS UNIQUE
- South Shore Christian Academy is an independent, nondenominational day school educating students from Preschool through Grade 12. Every day, dedicated faculty and administrators work to prepare the students for college and life by integrating Christian faith, rigorous academics and core values honesty, respect and a Christ-like attitude to create a strong foundation for success.
- A FACULTY DEEPLY INVESTED IN EACH STUDENT
- Our faculty of Christian teachers is our strongest asset and your child`s most ardent advocate. When you enroll your student at South Shore Christian Academy, you entrust him or her to a caring, motivated faculty who make the spiritual and academic development of each student a priority. Our teachers are fully credentialed, with over 70% holding advanced degrees, and are very gifted in their chosen profession. While their mission is to help each student achieve academic excellence through individualized, age-appropriate learning, their care and concern for each one of their students is a testament to their character. It is also one of the unique hallmarks of a South Shore Christian Academy education.
- PREPARING STUDENTS FOR COLLEGE AND A FULFILLING LIFE
- South Shore Christian Academy develops a student`s mind, body, character and spirit through challenging academics guided by Christian faith and values to prepare him or her for college and the ability to impact the world through a fulfilling life of faith, service and influence.
- A SAFE, NURTURING ENVIRONMENT
- Our children learn best in a safe, secure and comfortable environment. At South Shore Christian Academy, creation of that environment is our highest priority. Our teachers and administrators work ceaselessly to ensure that every student has the freedom to learn, live, and discover his or her unique, God-given gifts and talents. All of this is done in a community that not only nurtures students, but also encourages them to grow and learn. Our strong community of teachers, administrators, parents and student is wholeheartedly dedicated to making every aspect of the school experience positive and fulfilling.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does South Shore Christian Academy cost?
What sports does South Shore Christian Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for South Shore Christian Academy?
View the South Shore Christian Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse South Shore Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards