Archbishop Williams High School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 616 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,750
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 5 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Khaki pants, polo and skirt, polo )
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Over 25 clubs offered each semester!
- Archbishop Williams High School is a co-educational Catholic school in Braintree, Massachusetts, USA. It was founded in 1949 by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth.Archbishop Williams' school seal, originally that of the founding order of nuns, is the pelican, which was an early Christian symbol of Jesus. The school's motto is Caritas Christi Urget Nos, or "The Love of Christ Drives Us On." Blue and gold are the school's colors.The school is named after John Joseph Williams, the first Archbishop of Boston. Archbishop Williams High School was dedicated on September 12, 1949 by Cardinal Richard Cushing.In The fall of 2014 Archbishop Williams added a 7th & 8th grade program.Tuition is $13,400 for grades 7 and 8 for the 2020 & 2021 school year. Tuition is $15,750 for grades 9 - 12 for the 2020 & 2021 school year.
Endorse Archbishop Williams High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards