Step Ahead Kindergarten
- Step Ahead Kindergarten is an innovative science-based program located at the First Congregational Church in Braintree.
- We incorporate a comfortable environment that eases the child into an academic situation that includes a strong phonics agenda and an effective math program.
- Other activities range from daily arts and crafts, number games, reading rediness skills, story telling, role playing, poetry, dance, sports and music.
- Our school boasts a maximum class size of 15 children with two teachers.
- The low student to teacher ratio allows for individualized attention required to make this year a special one.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.