The Judge Rotenberg Center
- The Judge Rotenberg Center Is A Special Needs School In Canton, Massachusetts Serving Ages 3-adult.
- For 40 Years JRC Has Provided Very Effective Education And Treatment To Both High-functioning Students With Conduct, Behavior, Emotional, And/Or Psychiatric Problems And Low-functioning Students With Autistic-like Behaviors.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Judge Rotenberg Center Is A Special Needs School In Canton, Massachusetts Serving Ages 3-adult. For 40 Years JRC Has Provided Very Effective Education And Treatment To Both High-functioning Students With Conduct, Behavior, Emotional, And/Or Psychiatric Problems And Low-functioning Students With Autistic-like Behaviors.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 760 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
- East BridgewaterGrades: 8-12 | 11 students
450 Pleasant St
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
- CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
- West NewtonGrades: 6-12 | 32 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.