Bay Cove Academy
- Bay Cove Academy is a small, 766-approved day school serving adolescents, ages 12-21, from the Greater Boston area.
- Nationally recognized by the US Department of Labor for its Career Development Program, the school provides a highly structured, therapeutic environment for teens whose educational and social needs exceed those which traditional community schools can accommodate.
- The curriculum provides a comprehensive middle and high school course of study along with electives, community job placements, and individual and group therapy.
- The curriculum in each subject area is aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waltham Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
(781) 895-3200 7.4 3-12
- Watertown Grades: 7-12 | 50 students
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 993-5100 4 7-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?