Bay Cove Academy
- Bay Cove Academy is a small, 766-approved day school serving adolescents, ages 12-21, from the Greater Boston area.
- Nationally recognized by the US Department of Labor for its Career Development Program, the school provides a highly structured, therapeutic environment for teens whose educational and social needs exceed those which traditional community schools can accommodate.
- The curriculum provides a comprehensive middle and high school course of study along with electives, community job placements, and individual and group therapy.
- The curriculum in each subject area is aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
West NewtonGrades: 3-12 | 230 students
1507 Washington St
West Newton, MA 02465
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 250 students
247 Marlborough Street
Boston, MA 02116
BrooklineGrades: 6-12 | 60 students
1187 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?