Bay Cove Academy
- Bay Cove Academy is a small, 766-approved day school serving adolescents, ages 12-21, from the Greater Boston area.
- Nationally recognized by the US Department of Labor for its Career Development Program, the school provides a highly structured, therapeutic environment for teens whose educational and social needs exceed those which traditional community schools can accommodate.
- The curriculum provides a comprehensive middle and high school course of study along with electives, community job placements, and individual and group therapy.
- The curriculum in each subject area is aligned with the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WatertownGrades: NS
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
- BostonGrades: 7-12 | 250 students
247 Marlborough Street
Boston, MA 02116
- CharlestownGrades: 7-12 | 19 students
197 8th St
Charlestown, MA 02129
- BrooklineGrades: 6-12 | 60 students
1187 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
- ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.