St Anthony Elementary School
- St. Anthony School is committed to providing a Christ-centered community in which the Gospel message is realized.
- Students learn to appreciate that Christ is active and present in their daily lives.
- Through our diversity, students experience a variety of cultures thus learning to accept people with various backgrounds and differences.
- St. Anthony School teaches that God, above all things, is the foundation of student learning.
- Inspired by the message and teaching of Jesus Christ, St. Anthony School is committed to supporting parents as the primary educators of children from preschool through grade eight.
- As faith filled professionals, we strive to provide a nurturing and secure learning environment where each member of our diverse community can feel accepted.
- Students are encouraged to meet challenges, and experience spiritual, academic and personal success.
- As a faculty and staff we strive for academic excellence through a standards based curriculum, providing a strong foundation for life long learning.
- The curriculum is designed to allow students to mature spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is negotiable for families in need of assistance|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.