Evergreen Montessori Academy
- Evergreen Montessori Academy provides a quality choice in private education for children ages 1-14 years.
- We offer a specialized educational approach, known as the Montessori Method, that provides an experiential, hands-on education with low teacher-to-student ratios.
- Our specially trained and certified teachers emphasize independent learning using a carefully prepared classroom environment to stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer half day and full day programs for children 15 months through age 14. Key aspects of our school include:
- Member of the American Montessori Society
- Highest quality classroom furnishings, Montessori learning materials, and teacher credentials
- Multi-age classrooms that foster collaboration rather than competition
- Experiential, hands-on education that encourages creativity and true learning
- Low Teacher to student ratios
- Programs that stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning
- Education for Life!
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.