Evergreen Montessori Academy
- Evergreen Montessori Academy provides a quality choice in private education for children ages 1-14 years.
- We offer a specialized educational approach, known as the Montessori Method, that provides an experiential, hands-on education with low teacher-to-student ratios.
- Our specially trained and certified teachers emphasize independent learning using a carefully prepared classroom environment to stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer half day and full day programs for children 15 months through age 14. Key aspects of our school include:
- Member of the American Montessori Society
- Highest quality classroom furnishings, Montessori learning materials, and teacher credentials
- Multi-age classrooms that foster collaboration rather than competition
- Experiential, hands-on education that encourages creativity and true learning
- Low Teacher to student ratios
- Programs that stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning
- Education for Life!
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.