Evergreen Montessori Academy
- Evergreen Montessori Academy provides a quality choice in private education for children ages 1-14 years.
- We offer a specialized educational approach, known as the Montessori Method, that provides an experiential, hands-on education with low teacher-to-student ratios.
- Our specially trained and certified teachers emphasize independent learning using a carefully prepared classroom environment to stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer half day and full day programs for children 15 months through age 14. Key aspects of our school include:
- Member of the American Montessori Society
- Highest quality classroom furnishings, Montessori learning materials, and teacher credentials
- Multi-age classrooms that foster collaboration rather than competition
- Experiential, hands-on education that encourages creativity and true learning
- Low Teacher to student ratios
- Programs that stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning
- Education for Life!
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.