Evergreen Montessori Academy
Evergreen Montessori Academy provides a quality choice in private education for children ages 1-14 years.
We offer a specialized educational approach, known as the Montessori Method, that provides an experiential, hands-on education with low teacher-to-student ratios.
Our specially trained and certified teachers emphasize independent learning using a carefully prepared classroom environment to stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 85 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We offer half day and full day programs for children 15 months through age 14. Key aspects of our school include:
- Member of the American Montessori Society
- Highest quality classroom furnishings, Montessori learning materials, and teacher credentials
- Multi-age classrooms that foster collaboration rather than competition
- Experiential, hands-on education that encourages creativity and true learning
- Low Teacher to student ratios
- Programs that stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning
- Education for Life!
Endorse Evergreen Montessori Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.