Evergreen Montessori Academy
- Evergreen Montessori Academy provides a quality choice in private education for children ages 1-14 years.
- We offer a specialized educational approach, known as the Montessori Method, that provides an experiential, hands-on education with low teacher-to-student ratios.
- Our specially trained and certified teachers emphasize independent learning using a carefully prepared classroom environment to stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer half day and full day programs for children 15 months through age 14. Key aspects of our school include:
- Member of the American Montessori Society
- Highest quality classroom furnishings, Montessori learning materials, and teacher credentials
- Multi-age classrooms that foster collaboration rather than competition
- Experiential, hands-on education that encourages creativity and true learning
- Low Teacher to student ratios
- Programs that stimulate curiosity and inspire in the children a life-long passion for learning
- Education for Life!
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.