Excel Learning Center, Inc.
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, and providing before and after school care for 6-12 year old.
- Your Kindergarten student will be taught from a Fully Accredited Curriculum that is based on a blend of phonics and whole language taught by a certified teacher, Be in a classroom with Low Student to Teacher ratio, Be surrounded by state-of-the-art, computer based learning programs in both their classroom and the computer lab.
- be involved in an innovative, individualized learning program. be working with Houghton Mifflin's creative learning series, "The Literature Experience", and its companion, "The Mathematics Experience".
- Have his/her progress monitored throughout the year. be eligible to participate in all our extra-curricular activities, Enjoy the use of both our indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 29 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)985-8777 0.8 PK-K
- Cherry Hill Grades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-7234 3.1 NS-K
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 10 PK-8
- Mount Laurel Grades: K | 69 students
1401 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)608-9000 2 K
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.