Excel Learning Center, Inc.
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, and providing before and after school care for 6-12 year old.
- Your Kindergarten student will be taught from a Fully Accredited Curriculum that is based on a blend of phonics and whole language taught by a certified teacher, Be in a classroom with Low Student to Teacher ratio, Be surrounded by state-of-the-art, computer based learning programs in both their classroom and the computer lab.
- be involved in an innovative, individualized learning program. be working with Houghton Mifflin's creative learning series, "The Literature Experience", and its companion, "The Mathematics Experience".
- Have his/her progress monitored throughout the year. be eligible to participate in all our extra-curricular activities, Enjoy the use of both our indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 29 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)985-8777 0.8 PK-K
- Cherry Hill Grades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-7234 3.1 NS-K
- Mount Holly Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 10 PK-8
- Mount Laurel Grades: K | 69 students
1401 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)608-9000 2 K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.