Excel Learning Center, Inc.
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, and providing before and after school care for 6-12 year old.
- Your Kindergarten student will be taught from a Fully Accredited Curriculum that is based on a blend of phonics and whole language taught by a certified teacher, Be in a classroom with Low Student to Teacher ratio, Be surrounded by state-of-the-art, computer based learning programs in both their classroom and the computer lab.
- be involved in an innovative, individualized learning program. be working with Houghton Mifflin's creative learning series, "The Literature Experience", and its companion, "The Mathematics Experience".
- Have his/her progress monitored throughout the year. be eligible to participate in all our extra-curricular activities, Enjoy the use of both our indoor and outdoor recreational activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 90 students
1825 Garden Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-0525 3.2 PK-K
- Mount Laurel Grades: PK-K | 120 students
2026d Briggs Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)727-4222 5.4 PK-K
- Mount Holly Grades: NS-8 | 217 students
250 High Street
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
(609)267-1728 10 NS-8
- Marlton Grades: PK-KG | 29 students
701 Lippincott Dr
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)985-8777 0.8 PK-KG
- Mount Laurel Grades: K | 69 students
1401 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)608-9000 2 K
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.