Excel Learning Center Inc
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, providing before and after school care for 6-12 year olds, and offering on campus extracurricular lessons.
- Our environment is warm, nurturing, and stimulating with experienced and devoted teachers and professionals.
- At Excel Learning Center, we encourage exploration, participation, and cooperation.
- Our goal is to foster self-esteem and pride and to develop individuality long with the ability to work and play well with peers.
- We offer a comfortable place where your children can express their creativity and grow and learn at their own pace.
- Through support and positive reinforcement, the children gain the confidence they need to meet challenges head on and reach their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||856.608.9000 - Please call for information!|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MarltonGrades: PK-K | 117 students
74 East Main Street
Marlton, NJ 08053
- MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Cherry HillGrades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Mount HollyGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
315 Bridge St
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
- Mount LaurelGrades: PK-K | 61 students
624 Moorestown Mt Laurel Road -
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.