Excel Learning Center Inc
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, providing before and after school care for 6-12 year olds, and offering on campus extracurricular lessons.
- Our environment is warm, nurturing, and stimulating with experienced and devoted teachers and professionals.
- At Excel Learning Center, we encourage exploration, participation, and cooperation.
- Our goal is to foster self-esteem and pride and to develop individuality long with the ability to work and play well with peers.
- We offer a comfortable place where your children can express their creativity and grow and learn at their own pace.
- Through support and positive reinforcement, the children gain the confidence they need to meet challenges head on and reach their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||856.608.9000 - Please call for information!|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverton Grades: NS-8 | 155 students
2201 Riverton Rd
Riverton, NJ 08077
(856)829-0895 6.3 NS-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 90 students
1825 Garden Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-0525 2.6 PK-K
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 117 students
74 East Main Street
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)596-2224 2 PK-K
- Moorestown Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
(856)235-7885 3.3 PK-8
- Cherry Hill Grades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-7234 2.2 NS-K
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.