Excel Learning Center Inc
- Since 1983, the Excel Learning Center has been teaching and caring for children 6 weeks old through kindergarten age, providing before and after school care for 6-12 year olds, and offering on campus extracurricular lessons.
- Our environment is warm, nurturing, and stimulating with experienced and devoted teachers and professionals.
- At Excel Learning Center, we encourage exploration, participation, and cooperation.
- Our goal is to foster self-esteem and pride and to develop individuality long with the ability to work and play well with peers.
- We offer a comfortable place where your children can express their creativity and grow and learn at their own pace.
- Through support and positive reinforcement, the children gain the confidence they need to meet challenges head on and reach their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||856.608.9000 - Please call for information!|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlton Grades: PK-K | 117 students
74 East Main Street
Marlton, NJ 08053
(856)596-2224 2 PK-K
- Cherry Hill Grades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)751-7234 2.2 NS-K
- Mount Laurel Grades: PK-K | 120 students
2026d Briggs Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)727-4222 3.7 PK-K
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.