- Cherry Hill Montessori, is an authentic Montessori preschool associated with the American Montessori Society.
- We accept children ages 2 1/2 to 6 for our School Year Program and ages 3 to 7 for our Summer Camp Program.
- We are conveniently located just minutes from most major roadways in the area, as our students come from throughout South Jersey. Our certified Montessori teachers guide our students in traditional Montessori activities and we offer flexible scheduling and extended hours to accommodate the needs of our families. Our students leave our school with both confidence and a love of learning.
- Visit our website: www.CherryHillMontessori.com for more information or call us at 856-751-0525 .
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our website or contact the office for Admission and Tuition information|
|Admissions Director||Tina Nugent|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Phelan|
- Cherry Hill Montessori provides an authentic Montessori education to children in communities throughout South Jersey. Our unique curriculum combines traditional Montessori instruction that is guided by certified Montessori teachers and provides weekly cultural enrichment activities, music programs, philanthropic projects, off-site field trips and more!
- Our Cherry Hill preschool is open to children ages 2 1/2 to 6 years of age during the school year and during the summer months, we offer a Summer Camp for children between the ages of 3 and 7. We provide both full and half-day programs to accommodate the needs of individual families, in addition to offering an extended early drop-off option for parents who work.
- Visit our website to learn more about our exciting Programs! www.cherryhillmontessori.com
Profile last updated: 02/10/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cherry HillGrades: NS-K | 112 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
VoorheesGrades: NS-K | 101 students
6 School Lane
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Cherry HillGrades: PK-K | 264 students
327 Marlton Pike W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Mount LaurelGrades: K | 69 students
1401 S Church St
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
47 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Cherry Hill Montessori has made such a difference in the lives of my children. Who knew that my children would be so happy to get up in the morning and be thrilled to go to "school". As an educator, their curriculum far surpasses any standards that are set from the state and various preschools in the area. I would recommend CHM for ALL students as students are able to work with guidance at their own levels. Thank you CHM for your dedication and perseverance with my children. I know they are in great hands.
- Posted by Parent - skjce
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.