Cherry Hill Montessori School
5.00 (6 reviews)
Tel: (856) 751-0525
- Cherry Hill Montessori, is an authentic Montessori preschool associated with the American Montessori Society.
- We accept children ages 2 1/2 to 6 for our School Year Program and ages 3 to 7 for our Summer Camp Program.
- We are conveniently located just minutes from most major roadways in the area, as our students come from throughout South Jersey.
- Our certified Montessori teachers guide our students in traditional Montessori activities and we offer flexible scheduling and extended hours to accommodate the needs of our families.
- Our students leave our school with both confidence and a love of learning.
- Visit our website: www.CherryHillMontessori.com for more information or call us at 856-751-0525.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please see our website or contact the office for Admission and Tuition information|
|Admissions Director||Tina Nugent|
|Admissions Associate||Kelly Phelan|
- Cherry Hill Montessori provides an authentic Montessori education to children in communities throughout South Jersey. Our unique curriculum combines traditional Montessori instruction that is guided by certified Montessori teachers and provides weekly cultural enrichment activities, music programs, philanthropic projects, off-site field trips and more!
- Our Cherry Hill preschool is open to children ages 2 1/2 to 6 years of age during the school year and during the summer months, we offer a Summer Camp for children between the ages of 3 and 7. We provide both full and half-day programs to accommodate the needs of individual families, in addition to offering an extended early drop-off option for parents who work.
- Visit our website to learn more about our exciting Programs! www.cherryhillmontessori.com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 76 students
2050 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 751-7234 0.5 PK-K
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
5 Carnegie Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856) 489-6720 3.1 PK-12
- Cherry Hill Grades: PK-K | 236 students
327 Marlton Pike W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856) 429-4470 2.3 PK-K
- Clementon Grades: PK-K | 63 students
1167 Chews Landing Road
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856) 566-5600 7 PK-K
My children have attending Cherry Hill Montessori for over 9 years. The staff's dedication to each of my child's needs was amazing. Each one of my children needed different things and each of their needs were met with no problems. The staff and administration treat everyone like family. My children were happy to go to school. They never cried, in fact, they only cried when it was time to go home. They loved being at school, and their summer camp is also amazing. They swim and have different themes that keep them busy from the moment I drop them off until I pick them up at night. They are always excited to tell me what they learned or experienced or who came to visit. When my children left Cherry Hill, they adjusted well into the public school system and were ahead in all areas. Don't hesitate stopping by and taking a look at this amazing school. You'll love it as much as we did.
- Posted by Parent - Cindy
Our daughter attended Cherry Hill Montessori since she was two and a half years old and our experiences with them were always positive. The teachers and staffs there are very patient and friendly. Class room environments and activities are always engaging children. They also offer enrichment classes after school like piano and Spanish lessons etc. We would continue our daughter's Kindergarten there but we had to move out of state. We appreciated everything she was taught and her development over the years.
- Posted by Parent - NutnichaS
Our daughter is a reserved child so it took her a while to warm up to new people and environment but all the teachers and staffs there were very patient with her. We really love to have our daughter to continue her kindergarten at Cherry Hill Montessori but we have to move out of state. We will miss everyone there. We appreciate everything she was taught and her development over the years.
- Posted by Parent - AllieS
Our daughter started to go to Cherry Hill Montessori when she was 2 1/2 years old. She`s a reserved child and it takes sometimes for her to warm up to new people but the teachers and all the staffs are very patient with her. Now she is 4 1/2 years old and really loves to go to school everyday. We would continue her kindergarten there but sadly we have to move out of state. We really appreciate everything she was taught and her development over the years. Thank you Cherry Hill Montessori.
- Posted by Parent - N. Simpson
Our son has been attending Cherry Hill Montessori for the last two years. Every day, he wakes up excited and looking forward to going to school. The teachers have all been long-tenured and run the curriculum true to the Montessori philosophy. We have been very pleased with our experiences till date and are seeing first hand the social, behavioral and academic strides our little man has made during his time here. Their summer camp is an added bonus with a number of activities, field trips and projects, not to forget the in-house swimming pool! I would definite recommend this preschool over a traditional daycare.
- Posted by Parent - sunni1
Cherry Hill Montessori has made such a difference in the lives of my children. Who knew that my children would be so happy to get up in the morning and be thrilled to go to "school". As an educator, their curriculum far surpasses any standards that are set from the state and various preschools in the area. I would recommend CHM for ALL students as students are able to work with guidance at their own levels. Thank you CHM for your dedication and perseverance with my children. I know they are in great hands.
- Posted by Parent - skjce
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.