- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- All students receive individual and group counseling on a weekly basis. We are proud to offer a case load of 1:15 or less for our certified school social workers and school psychologist. A child psychiatrist also consults to each program every other week and p, which includes the capability for medication managment.
- The elementary school offeres a 20 day extended school year program that runs 4 days/week for five weeks. This enables the students to continue to advance their skill base academically and emotionally.
- At the Academy vocational programs include Culinary Arts in an in-house commercial kitchen, costmetology and grapihic design. Accredited by NCASES.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Brookfield Academy?
The acceptance rate of Brookfield Academy is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 79%.
What sports does Brookfield Academy offer?
Brookfield Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Basketball.
When is the application deadline for Brookfield Academy?
The application deadline for Brookfield Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brookfield Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards