Cornerstone Day School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 5-12
- Students: 130 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cornerstone Day School's accredited and clinically certified, and the only school licensed by the NJ Depatment of Health, has the goal of returning each student to the sending district private school for mainstream schooling or, if that is not possible, to recommend him or her to a less therapeutically intensive school upon leaving Cornerstone.
- For those students who come to us toward the end of high school, our goal is to prepare them for either a work or college environment after graduation.
- Cornerstone Day School is licensed by the department of health and human services as an out patient mental health center.
Endorse Cornerstone Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards