- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Kohler Academy provides a comprehensive full day program for students with multiple disabilities between the ages of 3 to 21 years. Our school is open all year, with a 10-month school year and a 7-week ESY, extended school year summer program. Our interdisciplinary team consists of Teachers of Students with Disabilities, Speech, Occupational and Physical therapists, a certified BCBA, instructional paraprofessionals, full timing nursing, and a social worker. Collaboratively, we create an individualized educational plan that meets each students` unique abilities. As an Arc of Union County School, we share our building with The Arc Family Services. This provides our students an opportunity to access aftercare, school break camps, as well as camps throughout the summer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kohler Academy offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Kohler Academy?
Endorse Kohler Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards