Summit Speech School
- Summit Speech School, located in New Providence, New Jersey, was founded in 1967.
- Our mission is to enable children who are deaf or hard of hearing to take their place in a hearing world by providing superior educational and therapeutic support services through an auditory/oral program.
- The preschool program at Summit Speech School is for children three to approximately five years of age.
- The school provides a language intensive program with a curriculum especially designed for children with hearing loss.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CranfordGrades: PK-12 | 89 students
75 Rod Smith Pl
Cranford, NJ 07016
GarwoodGrades: NS | 107 students
320 2nd Avenue
Garwood, NJ 07027
Scotch PlainsGrades: K-12
1000 Cellar Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
EdisonGrades: UG | 157 students
10 Oak Dr
Edison, NJ 08837
MountainsideGrades: K-8 | 50 students
1137 Globe Ave
Mountainside, NJ 07092