Summit Speech School
- Summit Speech School, located in New Providence, New Jersey, was founded in 1967.
- Our mission is to enable children who are deaf or hard of hearing to take their place in a hearing world by providing superior educational and therapeutic support services through an auditory/oral program.
- The preschool program at Summit Speech School is for children three to approximately five years of age.
- The school provides a language intensive program with a curriculum especially designed for children with hearing loss.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PlainfieldGrades: UG | 33 students
107 Westervelt Ave
Plainfield, NJ 07060
- FanwoodGrades: PK | 64 students
330 South Ave
Fanwood, NJ 07023
- SomervilleGrades: K-12 | 150 students
Readington Road Po Box 5026
Somerville, NJ 08876
- CranfordGrades: PK-12 | 89 students
75 Rod Smith Pl
Cranford, NJ 07016
- GarwoodGrades: NS | 107 students
320 2nd Avenue
Garwood, NJ 07027