The Academy of Our Lady of Peace
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 192 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,300
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Uniforms - Boys, Khaki pants, white shirt, tie and vest. Girls K-4 wear jumpers, grades 5 -8 shirts, white blouses with vests)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Cub Scouts, Forensics Team, Girl Scouts, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics Team, Student Ambassadors, Student Council Government, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrumental Music, School Youth Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
After School Enrichment K-8
- Academy Excellence!
- - We are consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the Archdiocese of Newark with standardized test scores well above the national and local percentiles.
- - Our graduates attend the most prestigious preparatory high schools.
- - Personalized, nurturing and individualized instruction provided by an outstanding faculty with low student to faculty ratio.
- - We offer a full day Kindergarten and full day and half day Pre-K 3 & 4 year-old programs.
- - State of the art Science and Computer labs enhance our student learning.
- - Before Care and After Care available on school premises.
- The Academy Extras!
- - The latest technology including a Maker Space Room and Robotics
- - STREAM intergration for all grade levels
- - Spanish Language Instruction for PK 3 to grade 8
- - Latin Instruction for grades 7 & 8
- - Technology advanced Science lab
- - Special Services through Union County include: ESL, Speech Therapy, Basic Skills, and Child Study Team Testing
- Our extra curricular activities include:
- - Basketball, Volleyball, Track & Field, and Cross Country
- - Instumental Music
- - Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- - Robotics Team
- -Student Council Government
- - Forensics
- - Yearbook
- - Choir
- - Performing Arts, Spring Musical
- Visit our website at www.TheAcademyOLP.org
Endorse The Academy of Our Lady of Peace. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards