- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 141 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sundance school creates a safe environment that promotes a sense of security, trust and acceptance, children are able to grow socially, emotionally and academically.
- We celebrate childhood at Sundance Pre-School and strive to promote early childhood activities that will foster a true love of learning and prepare our students for success when they enter kindergarten.
- The curriculum is a creative one, based on a hands-on approach.
- Each child will be encouraged to make choices and become self-directed.
- We use a thematic teaching technique, strongly supported by exceptional literature.
- The children will take part in writing and illustrating of classroom books that will be shared by all families.
- They will engage in many offerings: blocks, dramatic play, art, dance, housekeeping, music, creative movement and the development of pre-reading, writing, math and science skills.
- We welcome parent volunteers in our school.
- Helping will assist us in making our on-going field trips and special activities successful.
Endorse Sundance School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards