St. Patrick School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Saint Patrick School is a Catholic School that is sponsored by the parish and serves students from grades pre-kindergarten to eight.
- The clergy, faculty, staff, students, and families of Saint Patrick School subscribe to the ongoing building and living of a faith community—not only as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived.
- Through education, the school community strives to enable its students to assimilate the knowledge, attitudes, and values that prepare them to take their place as active members of society, while witnessing to the Gospel message.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Finanacial Assistance available through FACTS|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Patrick School is a co-educational, Catholic grammar school that begins with preschool and continues through eighth grade. With several options for preschoolers and a full-day kindergarten, our students embark on an academic journey that affords them the security of a familiar community during their formative years. St. Patrick’s welcomes students of every religious belief, race, and ethnic origin. Our faculty and staff are committed to providing the highest quality Catholic education for each student.
- Combining deep-rooted traditions and current best practices, we are dedicated to equipping children with the tools necessary to be successful in the 21st century. The result produces individuals who are responsible, life-long learners, effective communicators and problem solvers. Our students learn to cherish their faith and become active, contributing adults.At St. Patrick School, we take pride in maintaining high academic expectations and achievements among our students. Our standardized test scores are consistently superior. Additionally, many of our graduating students are accepted to prestigious, well-respected, private high schools.We are, however, ever mindful that each child is unique, bringing special talents and interests to our community. Our faculty works diligently to create meaningful, learning experiences within a student-centered environment motivating children to actively participate in their own education. We recognize the imperative need for students to understand how their classroom work translates to the world in which they live.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MorristownGrades: PK-8 | 478 students
63 Macculloch Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
West New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 201 students
6408 Palisade Avenue
West New York, NJ 07093
RutherfordGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
72 Chestnut St
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Florham ParkGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
17 Lloyd Ave
Florham Park, NJ 07932
StirlingGrades: K-9 | 205 students
249 Bebout Ave
Stirling, NJ 07980
St. Patrick School is an excellent faith based school. The principal, teachers and staff are focused on the whole child. I have 3 children and all have attended St. Patrick school and the youngest is now in 6th grade. The teachers are dedicated to the children and the small size allows for the children to get to know the teachers and the teachers to know the children. We were moved abroad for 8 years and when the time came to return to the USA, there wasn't any question where I wanted my two younger children. The teachers took such an interest that sometimes they noticed something going on with my children before I did and they took the time to tell me. The middle school is a great, tight family that supports and encourages each other.The academics are excellent and they still focus on working with the children to be respectful, good and kind to everyone. The children learn about other religions with great respect but also are exposed to the Catholic faith.
- Posted by Parent - Chatham Mom
Full time K. Great 1st grade teachers. These give your kids an excellent start as people first, and students second. Grades 2-3 my child loved. 4 was a bit of a mixed bag. Thriving in 5th grade. The aftercare program is really very good. An EXCELLENT school. The new principal is doing a wonderful job. The kids and parents really are responding well. Most of us make a decent living and could just as easily send our kids to public school in town. However, we feel the kids here receive a great education in community, and in extending yourself to others. They learn that being successful people and successful Christians is achievable both in school and the workplace. We enjoy this atmosphere that has much less of the keeping up with the Jones'' peer pressure and class consciousness that the public school system has even at the lower grades.
- Posted by Parent - siebe
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?