Kent Place School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (908) 273-0900
- Kent Place is an independent, nonsectarian, college-preparatory day school which, for over 100 years, has provided a superior education for young women who demonstrate strong scholastic and creative ability.
- Our mission is to offer students of diverse backgrounds, in nursery school through grade twelve, an academically rigorous curriculum in a caring atmosphere; to encourage them to contribute to and find success in this challenging program; to inspire young women to leadership; and to strengthen moral awareness.
- Committed to a liberal arts education that combines tradition and innovation, Kent Place provides the stimulus for each student to achieve her full academic, physical, and creative potential; to love learning; to gain confidence; to live responsibly; to develop respect for herself and others in the global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||618 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||79 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Kent Place School also viewed these schools: Oak Knoll School Of The Holy Child (All Girls 7-12), The Pingry School, The Morristown-beard School, Newark Academy and Montclair Kimberley Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summit Grades: 7-12 | 308 students
44 Blackburn Road
Summit, NJ 07901
(908) 522-8109 0.4 7-12
- Montclair Grades: PK-12 | 1054 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973) 746-9800 10.6 PK-12
i attend kent place and just to say youll have the time of you life there is a dress code but it has choices of colored shirts and skirts as for high school there are no dress uniforms. Kent Place is a very fun yet educational. I highly reccomend it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ieatp
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.