Tel: (630) 963-6780
Fairview KinderCare Photo #5 - Toddlers roaming through the garden learning about plants and growing food
Fairview KinderCare Photo #7 - Children practicing typing braille. Writing their names and trying to make sentences
- Our staff brings a variety of classroom experience to our center.
- With a combined total of more than 60 years in the education field, they provide a wealth of knowledge.
- Families can feel confident that their child is receiving high quality education and programs while in our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Fairview KinderCare in Downers Grove, where we partner with families to create a nurturing and exciting environment that helps support your child through all stages of their development. We look forward to having you and your family join our school community. Our large outdoor activity space helps to create a great environment for learning. We accept CCAP subsidy. The large open floor plan helps create a bright and inviting space to learn, explore and grow. We provide a variety of year round programs for children ages six weeks through 12 years including a Preschool and Prekindergarten education program. We are a NAEYC Accreditded Center, helping provide you with the best quality educational experiences for your child!
- Here at Fairview Kindercare, Our number one priority is the health and safety of both our employees and children. Our staff is commited to provide the very best care by structuring our lessons plans to teach and apply the safest techiques in all areas. Annually trained in CPR and First aid, Our staff works towards prevention of illness being created or passed along throughout the classrooms with taking annually universal precaution trainings. We train all employees to follow these guidelines in order to make a dependable and enjoyable surrounding for all our children. Our current Health and Safety Coordinator is Mr. Patrick and he spends a portion of his days looking for unsafe oversight and finding ways to improve. This site is allergy free school so we allow no peanuts, tree nuts, or any food that may cause a deadly reaction to any of our students or employees in our classrooms.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- YWCA, DCFS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westmont Grades: NS-K | 17 students
6351 S Cass Avenue
Westmont, IL 60559
(630) 493-1233 1 NS-K
- Westmont Grades: PK-K | 33 students
6551 S Cass Ave Ste B
Westmont, IL 60559
(630) 961-3950 1.1 PK-K
- Downers Grove Grades: K-8 | 112 students
929 Maple Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 852-0832 1.4 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.