Faith Baptist School
- At Faith Baptist School, we believe that a strong education balanced with traditional moral standards is the prerequisite for success in business and life.
- Our dedicated teachers provide vital input into the lives of their students, helping them prepare for a lifetime.
- The purpose of Faith Baptist School is to assist parents in the training of their children to the conformity of the image of Jesus Christ through a balanced spiritual, academic, and extra-curricular educational program.
- Our goal is to produce graduates who demonstrate academic excellence and portray godly character in their Christian service and vocation.
- We realize that the primary responsibility of educating children is given by God to the parent.
- Our school acts as an extension of the home for the purpose of educating the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.