Faith Baptist School
- At Faith Baptist School, we believe that a strong education balanced with traditional moral standards is the prerequisite for success in business and life.
- Our dedicated teachers provide vital input into the lives of their students, helping them prepare for a lifetime.
- The purpose of Faith Baptist School is to assist parents in the training of their children to the conformity of the image of Jesus Christ through a balanced spiritual, academic, and extra-curricular educational program.
- Our goal is to produce graduates who demonstrate academic excellence and portray godly character in their Christian service and vocation.
- We realize that the primary responsibility of educating children is given by God to the parent.
- Our school acts as an extension of the home for the purpose of educating the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.