Faith Baptist School
- At Faith Baptist School, we believe that a strong education balanced with traditional moral standards is the prerequisite for success in business and life.
- Our dedicated teachers provide vital input into the lives of their students, helping them prepare for a lifetime.
- The purpose of Faith Baptist School is to assist parents in the training of their children to the conformity of the image of Jesus Christ through a balanced spiritual, academic, and extra-curricular educational program.
- Our goal is to produce graduates who demonstrate academic excellence and portray godly character in their Christian service and vocation.
- We realize that the primary responsibility of educating children is given by God to the parent.
- Our school acts as an extension of the home for the purpose of educating the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017