Faith Baptist School
- At Faith Baptist School, we believe that a strong education balanced with traditional moral standards is the prerequisite for success in business and life.
- Our dedicated teachers provide vital input into the lives of their students, helping them prepare for a lifetime.
- The purpose of Faith Baptist School is to assist parents in the training of their children to the conformity of the image of Jesus Christ through a balanced spiritual, academic, and extra-curricular educational program.
- Our goal is to produce graduates who demonstrate academic excellence and portray godly character in their Christian service and vocation.
- We realize that the primary responsibility of educating children is given by God to the parent.
- Our school acts as an extension of the home for the purpose of educating the child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.