Faith Bible Christian School
- Purity, godliness, ministry and faith are words you simplydon't hear in many high schools across America, today.
- In fact, in most schools they are essentially bannedideals. At Faith Bible High School we not only speak these words, welive them.
- Distinctive elements to our program set us apart fromgovernment schools and even many Christian ones.
- From the highest academic standards to the encouragement of aliving faith and high moral integrity, Faith addresses the needs ofthe whole person.
- Low student - teacher ratios mean that students receivesignificant, individual attention and are personally challenged toexcel in a wide variety of subjects.
- At the same time, "knowledge without love puffs up" andacademics alone leave young adults empty and longing for "somethingto do." We understand the needs of young adults which is why weprovide a wide variety of Christ-centered activities andopportunities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Adv. Calculus, Art, Calculus, English Literature, Statistics, US History,|
|Average SAT score||1240|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated: