Valor Christian School International
5.00 (1 review)
- Do you see this ever-changing world longing for leaders who are well prepared to address the global issues of their day? Valor Christian School International is focused on developing confident, creative, and wise Christ following leaders, courageous with innovation and 21st Century skills.
- At Valor we have saturated our accredited academic plan with God`s Word, current education research on global competencies, along with best practices in education to establish a signature pedagogy.
- Our educational missions focus connects students with their God given purpose as members of Christ`s body, in order to fulfill the great commission. In order to take students from apathy to impact, and to become effective image bearers of Christ it is important to empower students with the knowledge and ability to become world changers. We must model and provide opportunities for our students to transition from simply being hearers of God`s word, to being doers of God`s word.
- We do this by improving their global competencies, aiding students in the understanding of society and culture at home and around the world.
- VCSI effectively integrates a biblical worldview to real-world critical-thinking and core academic skill sets.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Government, Language, Literature, US History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Rashell Linenberger|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Math Club, National Honor Society, Science Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Worship Band
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Valor Christian School International is Valor Christian School International (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: NS-12
3350 SW 182nd Ave
Beaverton, OR 97003
(503)642-1593 0 NS-12
- Beaverton Grades: PK-K | 75 students
17650 Sw Alexander Street
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503)644-1466 0.3 PK-K
- Beaverton Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
18380 Sw Kinnaman Road
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)649-5677 0.8 PK-8
- Aloha Grades: NS-PK | 93 students
18000 SW Farmington Rd
Aloha, OR 97007
(503)642-4859 1.3 NS-PK
This school in phenomenal! From the teachers to the staff, this school feels more like a family than a school. Everyone who comes in contact with my kids knows them by name, ALWAYS greets them with a smile, and cares about them on such a personal level. The teachers pour love, logic, and a heart of missions into each of these kids. I absolutely LOVE that part of my tuition goes to give a child in a developing nation a free education that they otherwise would not have access to. And if that wasn't amazing enough, when my kids get to High School, they will have an opportunity and are encouraged to travel overseas to see firsthand what an impact we (the Valor family) are having all over the globe. What an amazing school! Thank you Valor for standing up and being the change we so desperately need in our world! And thank you for teaching our children how to continue to be the change with such a heart for Jesus!
- Posted by Parent - Valor Nation for Life!
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.