Creative Children's Center
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Creative Children's Center we believe in building a child's self esteem on a foundation of acceptance, encouragement and respect.
- Each student's ideas are nurtured producing an environment conducive to developing independence, creativity, and confidence.
- Children are encouraged to solve problems while they explore and interact with ideas and the materials presented.
- Education forms a partnership with the child's own interests, creating a lifelong love to learn.
- CCC embraces constructivist education while incorporating the Reggio Approach to projects and learning.
- Constructivism is not a “method” of teaching, but rather a theory regarding how we all learn.
- Constructivist educators put the emphasis on the process, and instead of how “best to teach”, we strive for “how best to learn”.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Theater Classes|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: K-12 | 123 students
9100 Sw 135th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008
(503)524-1866 4.2 K-12
- Beaverton Grades: K-5 | 386 students
4420 SW St. Mary’s Drive
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)718-6500 2.1 K-5
We love Creative Children's Center! The teaching staff are truly amazing. They work to find the passions and interests of all their students, and then manage to incorporate them into a meaningful curriculum. They encourage even their youngest students to work together and support one another in exploration and problem solving. As a parent, I have learned so much by being a part of this community. I was a little nervous about helping in the classroom, but it is actually a lot of fun and a great way to get to know the other kids and parents. I couldn't imagine a better place for my children and my family!
- Posted by Parent - marcy
Innovative programs provide experiential learning that allow your child to blossom. Lots of hands on arts and science with a large variety of materials, since its play based it really instills a love of learning early. A great school with caring and involved community of teachers and parents!
- Posted by Parent - alykr
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.