- At Creative Children's Center we believe in building a child's self esteem on a foundation of acceptance, encouragement and respect.
- Each student's ideas are nurtured producing an environment conducive to developing independence, creativity, and confidence.
- Children are encouraged to solve problems while they explore and interact with ideas and the materials presented.
- Education forms a partnership with the child's own interests, creating a lifelong love to learn. CCC embraces constructivist education while incorporating the Reggio Approach to projects and learning.
- Constructivism is not a “method” of teaching, but rather a theory regarding how we all learn.
- Constructivist educators put the emphasis on the process, and instead of how “best to teach”, we strive for “how best to learn”.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-3|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Theater Classes Art Classes, Theater Classes,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeavertonGrades: PK-K | 75 students
17650 Sw Alexander Street
Beaverton, OR 97006
AlohaGrades: PK-K | 33 students
18685 Sw Baseline Rd
Aloha, OR 97006
BeavertonGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
18380 Sw Kinnaman Road
Beaverton, OR 97007
AlohaGrades: PK-12 | 291 students
16860 Sw Blanton St
Aloha, OR 97007
BeavertonGrades: K-1 | 66 students
20363 Sw Baseline Rd
Beaverton, OR 97006
We love Creative Children's Center! The teaching staff are truly amazing. They work to find the passions and interests of all their students, and then manage to incorporate them into a meaningful curriculum. They encourage even their youngest students to work together and support one another in exploration and problem solving. As a parent, I have learned so much by being a part of this community. I was a little nervous about helping in the classroom, but it is actually a lot of fun and a great way to get to know the other kids and parents. I couldn't imagine a better place for my children and my family!
- Posted by Parent - marcy
Innovative programs provide experiential learning that allow your child to blossom. Lots of hands on arts and science with a large variety of materials, since its play based it really instills a love of learning early. A great school with caring and involved community of teachers and parents!
- Posted by Parent - alykr
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.