Good Shepherd Montessori Preschool-kindergarten
We believe that each child has a natural desire to learn, to explore, and to take part in the world around them.
We nurture this desire following the principles and practices established by Dr.
Maria Montessori. Our classrooms contain a prepared environment and special materials designed to develop and reinforce the child's independence and encourage their intellectual, social and behavioral development.
Each child is treated as an individual and allowed to learn at his/her own pace.
Through this approach, the child develops self confidence, responsibility and a love for learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Good Shepherd Montessori Preschool-kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards