Good Shepherd Montessori Preschool-kindergarten
- We believe that each child has a natural desire to learn, to explore, and to take part in the world around them.
- We nurture this desire following the principles and practices established by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Our classrooms contain a prepared environment and special materials designed to develop and reinforce the child's independence and encourage their intellectual, social and behavioral development.
- Each child is treated as an individual and allowed to learn at his/her own pace.
- Through this approach, the child develops self confidence, responsibility and a love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beaverton Grades: NS-12
3350 SW 182nd Ave
Beaverton, OR 97003
(503)642-1593 0.3 NS-12
- Beaverton Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
18380 Sw Kinnaman Road
Beaverton, OR 97078
(503)649-5677 0.8 PK-8
- Aloha Grades: NS-PK | 93 students
18000 SW Farmington Rd
Aloha, OR 97007
(503)642-4859 1.2 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.