Hillside Christian Academy
- Hillside Christian Academy's mission is to glorify God by pursuing the mastery of academic disciplines within a Christ-centered setting.
- This is achieved by- Presenting a Christ-centered worldview through proper biblical integration, Guiding students to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ & Discipling students to discover their spiritual gifts and to use them for God's kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacifica Grades: K-8 | 149 students
909 Oceana Blvd
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650)359-4544 4.1 K-8
- San Bruno Grades: NS-8 | 588 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)873-4090 3.4 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.