Hillside Christian Academy
- Hillside Christian Academy's mission is to glorify God by pursuing the mastery of academic disciplines within a Christ-centered setting.
- This is achieved by- Presenting a Christ-centered worldview through proper biblical integration, Guiding students to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ & Discipling students to discover their spiritual gifts and to use them for God's kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacifica Grades: K-8 | 149 students
909 Oceana Blvd
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650)359-4544 4.1 K-8
- San Bruno Grades: NS-8 | 580 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)873-4090 3.4 NS-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.