Hillside Christian Academy
- Hillside Christian Academy's mission is to glorify God by pursuing the mastery of academic disciplines within a Christ-centered setting.
- This is achieved by- Presenting a Christ-centered worldview through proper biblical integration, Guiding students to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ & Discipling students to discover their spiritual gifts and to use them for God's kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacifica Grades: K-8 | 142 students
909 Oceana Blvd
Pacifica, CA 94044
(650)359-4544 4.1 K-8
- San Bruno Grades: NS-8 | 588 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
(650)873-4090 3.4 NS-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.