Los Banos Adventist School
Tel: (209) 827-4624
- The Los Banos Adventist School provides Christian education for Pre-school through the 8th grade. It is our goal to foster the development of the whole student - physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. In doing so we will help to enable the student to be of significant service to society as a result of his/her education and Christian viewpoint. In support of our mission, LBAS is committed to: Creating a positive spiritual atmosphere in which students feel safe being themselves, asking questions, and learning about Christ Jesus.
- Providing dedicated and loving credentialed teachers that are willing to put your child first.
- Preparing excellent developmentally appropriate academic lessons that meet student needs.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Explore our school website to find out how we:
- Grow Spiritually
- Seek Knowledge
- Connect with Others
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Banos Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
1625 Center Avenue
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209) 826-2709 1.6 PK-8
- Gustine Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
370 Linden Ave
Gustine, CA 95322
(209) 854-3180 14.7 PK-8
- Livingston Grades: PK-10 | 54 students
12725 Longview Ave
Livingston, CA 95334
(209) 394-7912 21.1 PK-10
- Atwater Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1927 Olive Ave
Atwater, CA 95301
(209) 358-0790 22.2 K-12
- Coraopolis Grades: NS-K
800 Commerce Avenue
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 262-1821 23.4 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.