Los Banos Adventist School
- The Los Banos Adventist School provides Christian education for Pre-school through the 8th grade. It is our goal to foster the development of the whole student - physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. In doing so we will help to enable the student to be of significant service to society as a result of his/her education and Christian viewpoint. In support of our mission, LBAS is committed to: Creating a positive spiritual atmosphere in which students feel safe being themselves, asking questions, and learning about Christ Jesus.
- Providing dedicated and loving credentialed teachers that are willing to put your child first.
- Preparing excellent developmentally appropriate academic lessons that meet student needs.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Explore our school website to find out how we:
- Grow Spiritually
- Seek Knowledge
- Connect with Others
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Banos Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
1625 Center Avenue
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209)826-2709 1.6 PK-8
- Gustine Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
370 Linden Ave
Gustine, CA 95322
(209)854-3180 14.7 PK-8
- Livingston Grades: K-10 | 70 students
12725 Longview Ave
Livingston, CA 95334
(209)394-7912 21.1 K-10
- Atwater Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1927 Olive Ave
Atwater, CA 95301
(209)358-0790 22.2 K-12
- Coraopolis Grades: NS-K
800 Commerce Avenue
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412)262-1821 23.4 NS-K
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.