Our Lady Of Fatima School
Our Lady Of Fatima School Photo #2 - Every morning the entire school and staff gathers for morning prayer, the Pledge of Allegiance and the singing of our national anthem. It is a special and spiritual way to begin the school day, as a family.
- Our Lady of Fatima A Catholic School Where Our Children are Our Most Important Concern Where Their Total Well-Being and Development is Our Goal, and Where God, Academics, and Values Are Instilled With Individual Attention.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition rates are set each Spring by the School Advisory Board. We offer two payment plans, payable in 10 or 12 monthly installments: PARTICIPATING or NON-PARTICIPATING Parents. Participating parents pay a lower tuition as they agree to participate|
- Our Lady of Fatima School is a ministry of the Catholic community of St. Joseph Parish. Together with the support and cooperation of the parents as the primary educators of their children, the faculty and staff of Our Lady of Fatima are dedicated to the teaching mission of the Church. Through a program of spiritual formation, comprehensive academics, and community service, students are prepared for a life that will positively impact the community through their infusion of Catholic values into everyday life. Our Lady of Fatima School exists to strengthen our parish community through the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, social and aesthetic formation of our students. Through a rigorous and comprehensive academic program infused with Gospel values, Our Lady of Fatima School students are able to experience opportunities for worship, service, and moral formation and academic content. We foster an environment where students are given opportunties to reach their greatest potential and to recognize their unique talents and abilities. The students are empowered to face the challenges of modern day society and use the skills they have developed to become leaders committed to justice, peace and love.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Banos Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
404 Overland Avenue
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209)827-4624 1.6 1-8
- Gustine Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
370 Linden Ave
Gustine, CA 95322
(209)854-3180 16.3 PK-8
- Livingston Grades: K-10 | 70 students
12725 Longview Ave
Livingston, CA 95334
(209)394-7912 22 K-10
- Atwater Grades: K-12 | 43 students
1927 Olive Ave
Atwater, CA 95301
(209)358-0790 22.9 K-12
- Coraopolis Grades: NS-K
800 Commerce Avenue
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412)262-1821 24 NS-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.