Good Shepherd Elementary School
- Our school community, with Jesus as our model and with the success of every student as our motivation, promotes academic excellence, personal responsibility, mutual respect, a creative attitude and an intellectual curiosity toward lifelong learning.
- The Good Shepherd School community, in partnership with parents as the primary educators of their children, believes in facilitating a comprehensive Catholic environment that reinforces Christian ethics and values, builds strong academic skills, and maximizes personal growth in each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ms. Andreina Gualco|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
- San BrunoGrades: NS-8 | 598 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
- San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
- Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
- San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.