St. Dunstan Catholic School
- St. Dunstan Catholic School is a Catholic School committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- In our educational program, we emphasize the development of the whole person: spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, artistic, physical, and emotional.
- Vital to this developmental process is the belief that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Therefore, we value the partnership of the family, school, and parish.
- As an extension of the family, St. Dunstan Catholic School prepares its students for their future roles as contributing members of a scientifically and technologically advanced society.
- We teach our students that, as participating members of the world community, who are responsible for using their talents, gifts, and education to enhance the quality of life for all.
- Our curricula, co-curricular activities and events designed to instill in each student a lifelong reverence for God and all His creation, affirm the rich cultural diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests while building positive community spirit and involvement.
- Within this environment of peace, security and love, we endeavor to provide an excellent Catholic education in order to send forth students equipped with personal confidence, academic skills, a sense of belonging, and a religious commitment that will result in their becoming responsible, mature Catholics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 3.7 K-8
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 8.1 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 13.5 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)350-4528 3.3 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.