St. Dunstan Catholic School
- St. Dunstan Catholic School is a Catholic School committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- In our educational program, we emphasize the development of the whole person: spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, artistic, physical, and emotional.
- Vital to this developmental process is the belief that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Therefore, we value the partnership of the family, school, and parish.
- As an extension of the family, St. Dunstan Catholic School prepares its students for their future roles as contributing members of a scientifically and technologically advanced society.
- We teach our students that, as participating members of the world community, who are responsible for using their talents, gifts, and education to enhance the quality of life for all.
- Our curricula, co-curricular activities and events designed to instill in each student a lifelong reverence for God and all His creation, affirm the rich cultural diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests while building positive community spirit and involvement.
- Within this environment of peace, security and love, we endeavor to provide an excellent Catholic education in order to send forth students equipped with personal confidence, academic skills, a sense of belonging, and a religious commitment that will result in their becoming responsible, mature Catholics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 8.1 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 3.7 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415)421-5219 13.5 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)350-4528 3.3 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.