- St. Dunstan Catholic School is a Catholic School committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- In our educational program, we emphasize the development of the whole person: spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, artistic, physical, and emotional.
- Vital to this developmental process is the belief that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Therefore, we value the partnership of the family, school, and parish.
- As an extension of the family, St. Dunstan Catholic School prepares its students for their future roles as contributing members of a scientifically and technologically advanced society.
- We teach our students that, as participating members of the world community, who are responsible for using their talents, gifts, and education to enhance the quality of life for all.
- Our curricula, co-curricular activities and events designed to instill in each student a lifelong reverence for God and all His creation, affirm the rich cultural diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests while building positive community spirit and involvement.
- Within this environment of peace, security and love, we endeavor to provide an excellent Catholic education in order to send forth students equipped with personal confidence, academic skills, a sense of belonging, and a religious commitment that will result in their becoming responsible, mature Catholics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
San BrunoGrades: NS-8 | 549 students
1900 Monterey Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
San MateoGrades: NS-8 | 305 students
16 Baldwin Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.