St Dunstan Catholic School
Tel: (650) 697-8119
- St. Dunstan Catholic School is a Catholic School committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- In our educational program, we emphasize the development of the whole person: spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, artistic, physical, and emotional.
- Vital to this developmental process is the belief that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Therefore, we value the partnership of the family, school, and parish.
- As an extension of the family, St. Dunstan Catholic School prepares its students for their future roles as contributing members of a scientifically and technologically advanced society.
- We teach our students that, as participating members of the world community, who are responsible for using their talents, gifts, and education to enhance the quality of life for all.
- Our curricula, co-curricular activities and events designed to instill in each student a lifelong reverence for God and all His creation, affirm the rich cultural diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests while building positive community spirit and involvement.
- Within this environment of peace, security and love, we endeavor to provide an excellent Catholic education in order to send forth students equipped with personal confidence, academic skills, a sense of belonging, and a religious commitment that will result in their becoming responsible, mature Catholics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 319 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 344-7176 3.7 K-8
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 756-3395 8.1 NS-8
- San Francisco Grades: NS-8 | 250 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
(415) 421-5219 13.5 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 350-4528 3.3 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?