The Avalon Academy
Tel: (650) 777-9100
- Avalon Academy is a school dedicated to providing exceptional educational services to children with movement disorders such as cerebral palsy.
- In our highly skilled and nurturing environment, we integrate academic and motor-skill development.
- Our individualized, interdisciplinary, and family focused approach encompasses all areas of challenge for our students.
- This enables our children to fulfill their maximum personal potential, so that they thrive in both school and society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: PK-5 | 9 students
545 Eucalyptus Ave.
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650) 696-7295 2 PK-5
- Palo Alto Grades: Inquire with school | 53 students
3860 Middlefield Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650) 494-1200 18.5 Inquire with school
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.