- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-10
- Enrollment: 188 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,396
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 30 / Jun. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Tualatin Valley Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oregon for:
Academics and Faculty
Dress must be modest, neat, clean, and appropriate.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Community Service, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Bells, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Tualatin Valley Academy is a PreK-10th grade Seventh-day Adventist school located in Hillsboro, OR. We are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment. Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.Tualatin Valley Academy was established to provide an excellent educational experience for students within a distinctively Christian environment. We accept students of all backgrounds who are committed to supporting Christian values and the standards on which our school was founded. As part of the largest Protestant educational system in the world, our faculty and staff continue the system wide educational tradition of encouraging and nurturing children to develop and perform at their highest potential spiritually, academically, emotionally, physically, and socially.We offer an affordable, family-oriented, Christian environment for children in pre-school through 9th grade. Our beautiful campus is home to approximately 200 students and provides an ideal learning environment for children from all walks of life.The campus includes a playground that is surrounded by a track and enclosed by trees. A large gymnasium and covered outdoor area provides physical education and play space during all types of weather. The Academy also has a spacious cafeteria, an inviting library, both elementary and upper grade computer labs, an upper grade student lounge, and well-equipped classrooms that have an abundance of natural light. In addition, our program called BASE, Before and After School Experience, provides child care as a service to our working parents. The program is available for students in grades PreK-9th grade whose parent`s work schedules do not make it possible for them to bring or pick up their children at regular school time, or in emergency situations. Accreditation: Tualatin Valley Academy is accredited by AdvancedEd which is recognized by all schools, colleges, and universities. We are also accredited by the North Pacific Union Conference Board of Education and the North American Division Commission on Accreditation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tualatin Valley Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Tualatin Valley Academy?
What sports does Tualatin Valley Academy offer?
What is Tualatin Valley Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Tualatin Valley Academy?
Endorse Tualatin Valley Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards