Bearverton Ymca Child Development Center
- Since 1868 the YMCA of Columbia-Willamette has offered a diverse range of quality, affordable programs that help children thrive and grow, inspire young people to lead, bring families closer together and encourage individual health and wellness.
- Our programs in the Portland and Vancouver regional area provide safe, caring environments, positive role models and opportunities to serve the needs of others.
- These are the building blocks for strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
- The YMCA provides supportive and respectful learning environments through safe, fun teen activities.
- Each year 24,500 teens participate in our Y teen programs.
- We embrace developmental assets, which are the building blocks young people need to become healthy, caring and competent adults.
- The more assets youth have, the more likely they are to act in positive ways, bounce back from difficult situations and avoid risky behavior.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hillsboro Grades: PK-10 | 211 students
7405 E Main Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123
(503)649-5518 3.3 PK-10
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.