Faith Christian Academy
- We began in 1988 as a group of parents who, just like you, were concerned about what our children were being taught in the public schools. Since then, the prevailing secular philosophy found in most core curriculum has only gotten worse. In contrast, we believe that God`s word, His principles, and His standards for living should be foundational to a child`s education. Today, thirty years later, Faith Christian Academy offers classes for Preschool through 12th grade with full accreditation. 100% of our teaching staff is ACSI certified and 50% have Master's Degrees.
- If you're tired of feeling lost and powerless in the public school system, we're here to empower you as a parent again.
- Our faith-based curriculum and strong values will be in line with what you're already teaching at home, and our online Parent Portal will give you total access to the curriculum our teachers are using, so you're never left in the dark again.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Varies for elementary, middle and high school levels|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Moore|
|Admissions Associate||Alicia DeWever|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- Faith Christian Academy partners with families committed to a Christ-centered, biblically-based education for their children. Developing in each student a biblical worldview of life, promoting excellence in academics, helping children realize their full God-given potential, and encouraging children to impact their culture for Christ.Faith Christian Academy is an nondenominational, Christ-centered school, governed by an Executive Board in cooperation with the School Administrator. Faith Christian Academy is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is accredited through the 12th grade through ACSI.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evington Grades: 1-12 | 24 students
31 Kingston Rd
Evington, VA 24550
(434)821-6410 10.2 1-12
- Gladys Grades: K-11 | 50 students
5946 Brookneal Hwy
Gladys, VA 24554
(434)283-2202 15.3 K-11
- Forest Grades: PK-12 | 389 students
202 Horizon Dr
Forest, VA 24551
(434)237-5943 16.2 PK-12
- Lynchburg Grades: K-8 | 48 students
19 George St
Lynchburg, VA 24502
(434)237-1899 16.7 K-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?