Faith Christian Academy
- Faith Christian Academy offers a quality educational program in pre-school through 8th grade.
- Our program is based on old fashioned teaching with the Bible being the foundation for learning.
- Phonics also is a big part of our program. Pre-school four-year-old learn to read by the end of the school year.
- Besides reading, your child will learn simple arithmetic and good writing skills that will give them a head start in elementary grades.
- Children will also develop good habits and social skills through daily experiences.
- You and your child will enjoy our nice facilities, caring staff and low student/teacher ratio.
- I hope that you will call the school and set up an appointment to tour the school.
- I am looking forward to meeting you and your child.
- Faith Christian Academy and Daycare are members of the American Association of Christian Schools and the Tennessee Association of Christian Schools and are approved by the Tennessee Department of Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.