Faith Christian School
Tel: (978) 283-8856
- Since 1978, Faith Christian School has provided each child with personalized instruction and care, ensuring their understanding of both the academics and God's word.
- The teachers at Faith Christian School truly care about each individual child and their growth both academically and spiritually.
- The philosophy of education at Faith Christian School is based on the Bible - the inspired word of God.
- It is our desire to integrate the curriculum with Biblical truth while emphasizing critical thinking skills.
- The school is committed to the belief that good training begins in the home and seeks to complement parental training.
- It is our hope that each student comes to a personal saving relationship with Jesus.
- We endeavor to guide each student to a place of maturity in Christ while developing the whole individual.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester Grades: NS-PK | 40 students
1123 Washington Street
Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 283-2814 3.3 NS-PK
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 29 students
62 School St
Manchester, MA 01944
(978) 526-8487 6 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: 2-8 | 157 students
167 Bridge Street
Manchester, MA 01944
(978) 236-3100 7.3 2-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.