Annisquam Kindergarten Inc
Tel: (978) 283-2814
- Annisquam Kindergarten & Nursery School Assist each child in the development of a positive self image, Provide a safe happy place for children to grow, Develop problem solving skills using non-violent solutions to everyday situations children encounter.
- Annisquam Kindergarten & Nursery School objective is to teach to the whole child-socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually, Encourage creativity in many areas, Develop a love of learning & reading.
- Individualized programs based on each child's strengths & needs Small group sizes, Providing healty snacks, Outdoor activity weather permitting.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gloucester Grades: PK-6 | 39 students
384 Washington St
Gloucester, MA 01930
(978) 283-8856 3.3 PK-6
- Ipswich Grades: PK-K | 75 students
10 Jeffreys Neck Rd
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-4288 8.7 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 29 students
62 School St
Manchester, MA 01944
(978) 526-8487 9 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?