Tara Montessori School
- The Tara Montessori School was founded in 1988 by Toni Dunleavy, and subscribes to the principles of Montessori Learning.
- Classes are available for Toddlers, Transition, Pre-School and Kindergarten age children.
- The primary goal of the Tara Montessori School is to help children reach full potential in all areas of life.
- Activities promote the development of social skills, emotional growth, and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation.
- The holistic curriculum, under the direction of a specially trained teacher, allows the children to enjoy the experience of learning and time to enjoy the process.
- It also insures the development of self-esteem and provides the experience from which children increase their knowledge.
- Each Montessori class operates on the principle of freedom within limits.
- Every program has its set of ground rules which differs from age to age, but is always based on core Montessori beliefs, respect for each other and for the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
MarbleheadGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
75 W Shore Dr
Marblehead, MA 01945
BeverlyGrades: PK-K | 74 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
BostonGrades: NS-1 | 40 students
8 Whittier Place
Boston, MA 02114
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017