Tara Montessori School
Tel: (978) 526-8487
- The Tara Montessori School was founded in 1988 by Toni Dunleavy, and subscribes to the principles of Montessori Learning.
- Classes are available for Toddlers, Transition, Pre-School and Kindergarten age children.
- The primary goal of the Tara Montessori School is to help children reach full potential in all areas of life.
- Activities promote the development of social skills, emotional growth, and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation.
- The holistic curriculum, under the direction of a specially trained teacher, allows the children to enjoy the experience of learning and time to enjoy the process.
- It also insures the development of self-esteem and provides the experience from which children increase their knowledge.
- Each Montessori class operates on the principle of freedom within limits.
- Every program has its set of ground rules which differs from age to age, but is always based on core Montessori beliefs, respect for each other and for the environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Grades: PK-K | 63 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 922-1868 5.8 PK-K
- Boston Grades: PK-K | 34 students
8 Whittier Place
Boston, MA 02114
(617) 367-6239 21.2 PK-K
- Marblehead Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
75 West Shore Drive
Marblehead, MA 01945
(781) 631-5800 7.7 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.