Faith Christian School
Tel: (336) 824-4156
- Faith Christian School goal is to provide academic and spiritual training for Christian young people.
- Academic development is the primary goal of Faith Christian School.
- The sincere desire of the administration, faculty and staff at Faith is to provide the best educational program possible.
- Each class is taught from a conservative, Bible-believing perspective and students are challenged to develop the character necessary to achieve a level of excellence that will help them succeed in their spiritual life and their future career.
- The faculty and staff are committed to the basic philosophy of constant improvement.
- The teachers attend workshops and seminars in a continuous search for improved ways of educating and training young people.
- The heart that drives Faith's academic philosophy is that each teacher realizes that sitting in their classrooms are future leaders and servants of Jesus Christ.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Faith Christian School also viewed these schools: Fayetteville Street Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheboro Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
151 W Pritchard St
Asheboro, NC 27203
(336) 629-1383 10.1 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.