Fayetteville Street Christian School
Tel: (336) 629-1383
- Fayetteville St Christian School is very distinctive in its purpose.
- We want to teach your child reading, writing and arithmetic.
- We want to give him the best education that is possible, taught in a Christian environment, by Christian teachers who love children, using a Christ-centered curriculum.
- In doing this, the child develops spiritually as well as mentally and physically.
- We believe that any educational program that excludes God is incomplete and detrimental in developing the child into a whole person.
- Our school offers a complete education in a loving and Christian environment.
- Caring Christian teachers teach students spiritually, socially, and academically. Extracurricular activities for our students include soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and cheerleading.
- Private voice, piano, and art are offered to help students develop and use all of their God-given talents.
- Our students are given the opportunity to compete in fine arts with other Christian Schools in North Carolina.
- Areas of competition are Music, Academic, Art, Testing, and Speech.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ramseur Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
5449 Brookhaven Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336) 824-4156 10.1 PK-12
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 108 students
1696 Westchester Dr
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 882-3126 20.2 PK-12
- High Point Grades: NS-12 | 1203 students
1917 N Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 884-3333 21.3 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.