Fayetteville Street Christian School
Tel: (336) 629-1383
- Fayetteville St Christian School is very distinctive in its purpose.
- We want to teach your child reading, writing and arithmetic.
- We want to give him the best education that is possible, taught in a Christian environment, by Christian teachers who love children, using a Christ-centered curriculum.
- In doing this, the child develops spiritually as well as mentally and physically.
- We believe that any educational program that excludes God is incomplete and detrimental in developing the child into a whole person.
- Our school offers a complete education in a loving and Christian environment.
- Caring Christian teachers teach students spiritually, socially, and academically. Extracurricular activities for our students include soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and cheerleading.
- Private voice, piano, and art are offered to help students develop and use all of their God-given talents.
- Our students are given the opportunity to compete in fine arts with other Christian Schools in North Carolina.
- Areas of competition are Music, Academic, Art, Testing, and Speech.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ramseur Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
5449 Brookhaven Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
(336) 824-4156 10.1 PK-12
- High Point Grades: PK-12 | 108 students
1696 Westchester Dr
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 882-3126 20.2 PK-12
- High Point Grades: NS-12 | 1203 students
1917 N Centennial Street
High Point, NC 27262
(336) 884-3333 21.3 NS-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.