Faith Life Academy
- Faith Life Academy uses a traditional approach to education, which teaches students to be articulate, knowledgeable, and of sound character.
- The programs and activities of FLA are based upon the beliefs that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our God is one, but manifested in three persons.
- Faith Life Academy's mission is to provide a quality Christian education for all children regardless of race or socioeconomic background.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-8 | 449 students
6011 York Rd
Richmond, VA 23226
(804)288-1994 5.2 PK-8
- Richmond Grades: PK-5 | 85 students
8491 Chamberlayne Rd
Richmond, VA 23227
(804)262-8256 3.6 PK-5
- Hopewell Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
1600 Atlantic St
Hopewell, VA 23860
(804)458-6142 21.4 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.