Landmark Christian School
Landmark Christian School of Richmond, Virginia is a private Christian School and a ministry of Landmark Baptist Church.
LCS strives for academic excellence in a Christian environment with loving and caring teachers.
We strive for balance by also offering fine arts, athletics, and other electives.
The majority of our graduates have gone through college and entered careers including medicine and law. Come visit us and see how Landmark Christian School can partner with you to educate the next generation of Christian leaders.
We are located on Creighton Road just west of I 295 and east of Laburnum Avenue.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 145 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
(Dress Code Principles)
(Dress Code Principles)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies by grade level from $4600 to $5000 per year. Ten monthly payment may be used August-May.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
- Landmark Christian school was started in 1966 under the ministry of Landmark Baptist Church. Our school has grown over the years but has maintained its emphasis on education with a Biblical foundation.
- Our staff is dedicated in their efforts to teach and to mentor the students at Landmark. We have faculty and staff that are graduates of Landmark Christian School and are now serving in our ministry.
- We pray that we may be the school that you would choose to partner with in the education of your child.
Profile last updated: 07/21/2021
Endorse Landmark Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.