Cedar Fork Road KinderCare
Our staff has been here for a combined 130 years.
Our teachers love the career decision they have made and enjoy bringing education to the youngest learners.
We have teachers with Bachelor's Degrees, Associate's Degrees and Child Development Associate's Credentials.
We invite you to come meet our teachers who inspire creative learners everyday.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Cedar Fork Road KinderCare. Our commitment to you is to enhance your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old up to our School Age children. We provide the kind of care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. At the Cedar Fork Rd KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different; that makes us a family!
- At the Cedar Fork KinderCare, safety is our number one priority. We have a keypad entry, fenced playgrounds, all staff are First Aid and CPR certified and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure all health guidelines and details are being met.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes - All Counties
Great Childcare Facility! Clean and safe. Kind, Capable and Compassionate staff!
Endorse Cedar Fork Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.