Cedar Fork Road KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (804) 328-0130
Our staff has been here for a combined 130 years.
Our teachers love the career decision they have made and enjoy bringing education to the youngest learners.
We have teachers with Bachelor's Degrees, Associate's Degrees and Child Development Associate's Credentials.
We invite you to come meet our teachers who inspire creative learners everyday.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Cedar Fork Road KinderCare. Our commitment to you is to enhance your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old up to our School Age children. We provide the kind of care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. At the Cedar Fork Rd KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different; that makes us a family!
- At the Cedar Fork KinderCare, safety is our number one priority. We have a keypad entry, fenced playgrounds, all staff are First Aid and CPR certified and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure all health guidelines and details are being met.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes - All Counties
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Cedar Fork Road KinderCare is Landmark Christian School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Grades: PK-12 | 168 students
4000 Creighton Road
Richmond, VA 23223
(804) 644-5550 1.2 PK-12
- Richmond Grades: 4-8 | 108 students
2124 N 29th St
Richmond, VA 23223
(804) 822-6610 2.2 4-8
- Henrico Grades: 9-12 | 36 students
2010 Carlisle Ave.
Henrico, VA 23231
(804) 222-8760 2.7 9-12
- Richmond Grades: 1-12
3001 Fifth Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
(804) 228-2600 3.2 1-12
Great Childcare Facility! Clean and safe. Kind, Capable and Compassionate staff!
- Posted by Parent - Yana
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.