Falcon Ridge Ranch
- School's mission is to provide the unconditional acceptance, teaching, security and structure that must be present for quality treatment.
- In our unique ranch setting, young women will find the courage necessary to make positive changes in their lives and build a future that is full of hope and promise.
- We help young women identify and develop their inner strengths.
- We teach teens the tools they need to manage their behaviors.
- Our young women develop self-esteem and value for themselves, as they care and show concern for those around them.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.