Falcon Ridge Ranch
- School's mission is to provide the unconditional acceptance, teaching, security and structure that must be present for quality treatment.
- In our unique ranch setting, young women will find the courage necessary to make positive changes in their lives and build a future that is full of hope and promise.
- We help young women identify and develop their inner strengths.
- We teach teens the tools they need to manage their behaviors.
- Our young women develop self-esteem and value for themselves, as they care and show concern for those around them.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.