Liahona Academy For Youth
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 82 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Liahona Academy has been helping troubled boys and their families since 2001 and is among the top residential treatment centers in the nation. Liahona Academy's therapeutic program is based on the effective philosophy of a keen balance between "love and discipline". At Liahona, we believe that boys thrive in an environment of "love" and "discipline". Moreover, we believe that boys respond to the help offered when they feel loved, respected and responsible.
- At Liahona Academy, the balance between unconditional love (respect) and accountability(discipline) has been demonstrated to be the perfect combination. Boys respect those who expect "greatness" from them and these boys tend to live up to expectations, both good and bad.
- Boys appreciate those who will hold them accountable; sending the message, "you have what it takes to be great". Over the years we have restored thousands of troubled boys and their families through "love and discipline". Our proven results speak for themselves.
Endorse Liahona Academy For Youth. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards