Farber Hebrew Day School
Tel: (248) 386-1625
- Akiva Hebrew Day School - Yeshivat Akiva is a Nursery through 12th grade, Orthodox Zionist day school, committed to providing a comprehensive Jewish and secular education in a vibrant atmosphere of Torah values and academic challenge.
- Akiva strives to provide opportunities for each individual to reach his or her maximum religious and intellectual potential.
- While at the same time aspiring to develop the highest standard of personal character.
- In addition, Akiva seeks to imbue its students with a love for their heritage, for the State of Israel, and for the people of Israel, together with an intense commitment to the Torah way of Life.
- The Akiva graduate will be invested with the desire to contribute significantly to our society as an educated productive citizen and an erudite Torah Scholar, and display a strong and real bond with the religious Zionist movement.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Farber Hebrew Day School is Yeshivas Darchei Torah (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southfield Grades: PK-12 | 327 students
21550 W 12 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 357-3560 0.2 PK-12
- Southfield Grades: PK-12 | 308 students
21550 W 12 Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 948-1080 0.2 PK-12
- Southfield Grades: PK-12 | 603 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
(248) 357-3660 0.5 PK-12
- Franklin Grades: 6-8 | 374 students
22400 Hillview Ln Beverly Hills
Franklin, MI 48025
(248) 430-3672 1.1 6-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.