- Fieldstone Academy serves students who need more academic help than they are currently getting.
- Students are able to catch up in school, or graduate early as they work at their own pace.
- Students work with ranch animals and recieve life training, college coaching, and help with their family relationships.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$10,000|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$44,000|
|Tuition Notes||Per 9-month school year|
|Admissions Director||John Forsythe|
- There are students who don't fit in a traditional boarding school, certainly don't need an at-risk youth program, but who really need somewhere they can go to get some help with school.
- Fieldstone offers family living, ranch experiences, life training, concurrent college enrollment, and academic recovery.
- Fieldstone is fully accredited and has been in business since 2004.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Koosharem Grades: 4-9 | 17 students
2860 S Highway 62
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7411 18.8 4-9
- Koosharem Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
410 N. 100 E.
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7318 19.2 7-12
- Loa Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
Po Box 369
Loa, UT 84747
(435)836-2080 33.3 8-12
- Delta Grades: 7-12 | 25 students
275 W 100 S
Delta, UT 84624
(866)300-0616 50 7-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.