- Fieldstone Academy serves students who need more academic help than they are currently getting.
- Students are able to catch up in school, or graduate early as they work at their own pace.
- Students work with ranch animals and recieve life training, college coaching, and help with their family relationships.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$10,000|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$44,000|
|Tuition Notes||Per 9-month school year|
|Admissions Director||John Forsythe|
- There are students who don't fit in a traditional boarding school, certainly don't need an at-risk youth program, but who really need somewhere they can go to get some help with school.
- Fieldstone offers family living, ranch experiences, life training, concurrent college enrollment, and academic recovery.
- Fieldstone is fully accredited and has been in business since 2004.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Koosharem Grades: 4-9 | 17 students
2860 S Highway 62
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7411 18.8 4-9
- Koosharem Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
410 N. 100 E.
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7318 19.2 7-12
- Loa Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
Po Box 369
Loa, UT 84747
(435)836-2080 33.3 8-12
- Delta Grades: 7-12 | 25 students
275 W 100 S
Delta, UT 84624
(866)300-0616 50 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.