Tel: (435) 633-5326
Fieldstone Academy serves students who need more academic help than they are currently getting.
Students are able to catch up in school, or graduate early as they work at their own pace.
Students work with ranch animals and recieve life training, college coaching, and help with their family relationships.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$10,000|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$44,000|
|Tuition Notes||Per 9-month school year|
|Admissions Director||John Forsythe|
- There are students who don't fit in a traditional boarding school, certainly don't need an at-risk youth program, but who really need somewhere they can go to get some help with school.
- Fieldstone offers family living, ranch experiences, life training, concurrent college enrollment, and academic recovery.
- Fieldstone is fully accredited and has been in business since 2004.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Fieldstone Academy is Field Stone Academy (0.0 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Milestone Learning Center Inc (105.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richfield Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
447 S Meadow Cir
Richfield, UT 84701
(435) 633-5326 0 6-12
- Koosharem Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
410 N. 100 E.
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435) 638-7318 19.2 7-12
- Loa Grades: 8-12 | 55 students
Po Box 369
Loa, UT 84747
(435) 836-2080 33.3 8-12
- Delta Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
275 W 100 S
Delta, UT 84624
(385) 505-5140 50 6-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.