First Lutheran Circle Of Love
Circle of Love was founded at First Lutheran Church in 1986.
What we offer at Circle of Love is only one small part of a large on-going effort to "bring up children in the way they should go".
The Lutheran Church has a long history of dedication to professional and loving education for children and adults.
First Lutheran Circle of Love Preschool and Kindergarten admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or admission policies.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 263 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse First Lutheran Circle Of Love. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards