Trinity Lutheran Ch Preschool
- The purpose of Trinity Lutheran Church Preschool is to provide an appropriate learning experience for the preschool age child.
- The goal of the school is to provide experiences to stimulate the child's interest in God's world.
- Trinity seeks to provide an environment where each child can develop physical, emotional, mental, and social capabilities.
- We at Trinity believe that preschool age children learn naturally through play and social interactions with each other.
- We seek to provide an environment for those interactions while at the same time preparing each child for kindergarten at his or her own pace.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manhattan Beach Grades: PK-8 | 665 students
1701 Laurel Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310)545-8559 0.9 PK-8
- Hermosa Beach Grades: PK-8 | 267 students
340 Massey St
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
(310)372-7486 1.9 PK-8
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Grades: K-12 | 855 students
26800 Academy Drive
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
(310)377-1543 7.5 K-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.